The 34-minute DVD includes: Sold Out!
- To my customers: Sorry, we have sold out of our DVD’s. We may create more in the future, depending on demand. Please check back in the spring.
- To future hosting venues: This DVD is used in my Owyhee Presentations. Please preview the slideshow for a sense of tone and look of the program.
- The movie entitled “Deep Creek & The Owyhee River – Brace Crossing to Three Forks”
- The slide show entitled “The Owyhee”
- Regional map
- Map depicting the location of the geological Yellowstone Hotspots over time.
Deep Creek & the Owyhee River
No Preview Available at this time.
The journey begins on Deep Creek, a tributary of the East Fork of the Owyhee River in Idaho, and ends at Three Forks, along the main stem of the Owyhee in Oregon. The movie is lightly narrated, without music, to allow the viewer to experience the actual sights and sounds of this 72 mile river journey in a realistic way. Highlights Include:
- Day 1 – Put-in on Deep Creek
- Day 2 – Hiking Dickshooter Creek in Black Canyon – Bighorn Sheep & Wildflowers.
- Day 3 – Deep Creek Slot Canyon
- Day 4 – Deep Creek confluence with East Fork Owyhee – Rock Fall Rapid – Lambert Gorge
- Day 5 – East Fork Portages, Owyhee Falls – Thread the Needle
- Day 6 – A Perfect Day – River Otter – Confluence of East & South Forks – Rattle Snake in Camp
- Day 7 – Cabin & Cable Rapids
- Day 8 – Five Bar Homestead – Rock Shelter – Tudor Warm Springs – Three Forks
- Photography by Mike H. Quigley – Videography & Narration by Bonnie J. Olin – Copyright 2006 – All Rights Reserved – www.owyheemedia.com
- Movie Run Time – 21 Minutes
Slide Show Preview
The Owyhee slide show is a regional overview of the Owyhee. It begins in Nevada and ends at the Owyhee Reservoir in Oregon, covering approximately 350 river miles with views from the river and beyond the rim. The slide show is organized by drainages. It is not narrated, includes background music and subtitles, so that the viewer will know their location. River and surrounding upland regions included are:
- South and East forks of the Owyhee
- Battlecreek, Yatahoney Creek & Deep Creek
- South & East Fork Confluence to Three Forks
- West Little Owyhee and Confluence with Toppin Creek
- Three Forks to Rome
- Rome to the Owyhee Reservoir
- Slide Show Run Time – 13 minutes
- Music: “Inner Voices” and “Song for the Morning Star” from the album Inner Voices (CR-7021) by R. Carlos Nakai courtesy Canyon Records License 2016-025. Publishing administered by DMG Arizona (ASCAP) All rights reserved. www.CanyonRecords.com
- Photography by Mike H. Quigley – Production by Bonnie J. Olin – Copyright 2016 – All rights reserved www.owyheemedia.com